Short-Term, Skills Based
Parenting Coaching Services
Individual Coaching sessions to help you:
- Develop Closer Relationships With Your Children
- Learn to disengage from power struggles
- Develop Positive Discipline Strategies That Work
- Stop the cycle of Reward and Punishment: It doesn’t work.
- Teach your children the skill of internal control and self-discipline. They can learn to manage their OWN behavior without your intervention.
Parenting coaching contracts are monthly. Clients have the option to renew each month.
Video Presentation must be purchased and viewed prior to 1st session.
Fees/Monthly Contract (PDF)
Coaching Intake Form (PDF)
Parenting Presentations and Fees (PDF)
Robin Kevles-Necowitz, LPC
333 N. Oxford Valley Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Want to book Robin for a presentation? Have your organization contact her for fees and availability at: email@example.com
Presentation Topics Include:
Developing Positive Discipline Strategies That Work
Previous Sponsors Include:
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Maple Leaf Learning Center
Bucks County Community College
Lakeview Child Center
Pennsbury School District
The Peace Center, Kol Emet Synagogue, Penns Park United Methodist Church, Holy Family University, Alpha House